POLL: Is The Adventurer's Club best enjoyed...

Smashed or Sober at the AC

• Sober

• Smashed

Results are only viewable after voting.

anotherboardnposter

Say Hello To My Little Friend...Wait, that's a din
Sober or smashed?

I'm just wondering...It seems like the drunks get more mileage out of the AC than the sober people. So, which would you pick?

Sincerely,

John "anotherboardnposter" Kilduff

I usually choose sober. Perhaps I am missing out on something :teeth:

I'm usually pretty sober in there...I don't have more than a drink or two and I've been known to spend the whole night drinking diet Coke.

I certainly wouldn't need to be drunk to enjoy the place.

I don't need to be "smashed" to enjoy the AC.

I also would want to KEEP the memories of it,
and you can't do that while being "smashed".

The AC is a place that, the fewer inhibitions you have (upto a point - mustn't molest the maid), the more fun you'll have. You need to interact, participate and otherwise get in the thick of things to have the most fun. I'm a natural 'chat'er - cashiers, wait staff, taxi drivers - so I lurve the AC! But if you aren't comfortable interacting with others in an unpredictable environment, a few (dozen?) Kungalooshes will loosen you up.

Erick

Well I don't do either but I'm closer to sober then smashed. I like a few drinks to losen me up. But if I were smashed then I'd be too drunk to remember or make it back to my hotel room.

LOL Kirk - that's the right answer!

Actually, I prefer somewhere inbetween. A couple Kungalooshes sure make me a lot more giggly, but too many would be a bad scene for those around me. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter