Poll of the Day Thread

Pass

Quinoa... used in making salads,...

Quinoa (/ˈkiːnwɑː/ or /kɪˈnoʊ.ə/, from Quechua kinwaor kinuwa)[2] is the common name for Chenopodium quinoa, a flowering plant in the amaranth family Amaranthaceae. It is a herbaceous annual plantgrown as a grain crop primarily for its edible seeds. Because it is not a grass, it is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal. Quinoa is closely related to the edible plants beetroot, spinach, and amaranth(Amaranthus spp.), another pseudocereal which it closely resembles.

Poll of the Day-7/15-
What day of the week is your most favorite day to watch tv shows?

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Poll of the Day-7/8-
Churros-yum or pass?

(Have to answer this one, even though I was away when it came up.) I was "OK" on churros - I'd eat them, but not go out of my way to find them...until DS and I discover the "Oreo Churro" at Water Country a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm hooked! If you get a chance to try one, don't pass it up!!

More recent question:

Yes, I've visited several castles,

and I DVR pretty much everything I watch, so no favorite day.

Poll of the Day-7/16-
If there was a new product in the store that caught your eye, and it is something you would usually purchase. How likely is it that you might just buy it?

---100%- let's try it!

---let's see if anyone else has already tried it, and see what they think of it.

---i will pass

Poll of the Day-7/16-
If there was a new product in the store that caught your eye, and it is something you would usually purchase. How likely is it that you might just buy it?

---100%- let's try it!

---let's see if anyone else has already tried it, and see what they think of it.

---i will pass
I've bought and regretted it more often than not. So, probably now I will do 2.

Poll of the Day-7/16-

---100%- let's try it!

---i will pass
Probably would try it, depending on cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter