POLY< BWV< AKL

pooh.kim

Mouseketeer
"The best of all 3 worlds - POLY< BWV< AKL" or "Are we crazy?"

We are staying 8 nights in early June with a 3 nt Poly, 3 nt BWV, and 2 nt AKL split. We are driving so I think this will help.
Is this going to be a nightmare? I have always wanted to do the Poly, but can only afford it now due to POFQ upgrade (kind of wish I had originally booked whole week at POFQ - LOL;) )

Originally the last two nights were going to be AKL concierge to do the Sunrise Safari but even with AP rates the cost per night is over $100 more than last year so that's out. Standard rooms were also booked solid - so I guess it is Savannah view for us. What location is the best?

Any suggestions to making the moves easier?:bounce:

44 days will not get here fast enough!!

This is how we moved last year when we had a car and it worked very well. First we made arrangements the night before with bell services to transfer our luggage. That morning, I got up early and drove over to the resort to check-in while DH and kids slept in a little and finished packing. I got the room keys, but room wasn't ready. I let them know our luggage was coming. I drove back, bellman picked up our luggage and we were on our way. You can either drive to a park that day or drive back to your new resort and leave the car there. Go back later in the afternoon and your room should be ready and request to have your luggage delivered to it.
We are doing a 3 resort split this June/July also. I would never had tried it if things hadn't gone so smoothly last time.

Good Luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter