Poly Questions

Justicegang

Earning My Ears
WE HAVE RESERVATIONS FOR APRIL 2003. I HAVE BOOKED A GV IN FIJI BUILD. ( MARINA SIDE) DO YOU GET ANY VIEW OF THE CASTLE HERE?

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE POLY USUALLY DOES PEAK SEASON CODES?

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE!:wave:

You almost never see codes in the weeks around Easter. Sometimes there are codes during the rest of peak season - it all depends on occupancy. You should not count on codes being available though.

I am pretty sure that there aren't any good castle views here, but good views of the marina and GF. I think this is one of the buildings where there is an island blocking the view of the castle. I am sure if I am wrong that there will be someone correcting me.

Also, when you book, you can only request a building. There is no guarantee that you will be given a room in Fiji, but of course, they do try to meet your requests.

We stayed in the FIGI building in February facing the marina. You can't see the Castle but the view of the marina and pool is beautiful. Very relaxing. On the opposite side of FIJI is a small beach area. Very quiet and peaceful. Either side would be nice. Youare a short walk from the Grand Ceremonial house as well.

There are a few Garden VIews that you can possibly get a view of the Castle. One of them being the Tokeleu Building facing the quiet pool. Many people love this building and its location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter