Poly reservation available for marathon

Suzerella

Mouseketeer
I have had to make a last minute decision to cancel my marathon participation, and have a no refundable DVC rental available for the Poly, Studio, Thursday-Tues. If you are interested, please PM me.

I have had to make a last minute decision to cancel my marathon participation, and have a no refundable DVC rental available for the Poly, Studio, Thursday-Tues. If you are interested, please PM me.

I'm not able to take the reservation, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you had to cancel your trip. Hope you're able to schedule another trip soon!

Just pm'd you. Hopefully you will be able to finally get this off your bucket list next year. Your smart to not push yourself after surgery. (Saw your other thread)

Thanks all - trying to not get down in the dumps about it. But grateful I've managed to recoup some of my expenses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter