~Polynesian ONLY photo thread!!~

Hey, we got that same Mickey head at the Poly too!

Please tell me, how did you get such beautiful, real, lei's?!

You all are cracking me up!!

Why yes, yes you do!! They smelled WONDERFUL!!

75bf17f0.jpg

Are these the leis they give out at check-in?

Nope, the regular ones at check-in are fake. (see above - poster received these special ones because it was their anniversary)

Nope, the regular ones at check-in are fake. (see above - poster received these special ones because it was their anniversary)

Aw Shucks! wishful thinking on my part I guess.:rolleyes: Funny I read through these threads alot and have never seen a pick of the leis given at check-in. Does anybody have a pic of these to share?

bump, I want more!!! I am going to bounceback here 2010 for our 10th Anniv. we have never done deluxe, but this is my dream ressie and we said we would go to Hawaii on our 10th anniv. for our 2nd honeymoon. Well the poly is as close as we can get.
I don't know how much of a honeymoon it will be with 3 kids in tow:lmao:

but, I would not have it any other way:goodvibes

The view from our theme park view room in the Tahiti longhouse, room 3019 ...

To the left:
disney2075.jpg

To the right:
disney2079.jpg

Straight ahead:
disney2073.jpg

"Wishes" as seen from our balcony (sorry for the blurry photo ... didn't have a tripod):
disney1104.jpg

A zoom lens shot of Space Mountain from our room:
disney4015.jpg

The Volcano pool, as seen from the far edge of the Capt. Cook's outdoor dining area:
disney2244.jpg

The motor launch as it just left the Poly dock. Next stop - Magic Kingdom.
disney2297.jpg

Inside the lobby
disney7062.jpg

At the 'Ohana character breakfast:
disney1125.jpg

Enjoying a hammock in the afternoon:
disney1135.jpg

Room interior view #1:
disney2068.jpg

Room interior view #2:
disney2071.jpg

One morning, I left our kids' stuffed animals (note the Build-A-Dinos, from T-Rex Cafe) and all of our accumulated leis on a bed to see what would happen, and the Mousekeeper arranged the leis into a Mickey head!:
disney6061.jpg

Torch Lighting Ceremony photo #1:
disney8989-1.jpg

Torch Lighting Ceremony photo #2:
disney8982-1.jpg

Torch Lighting Ceremony photo #3:
disney81010.jpg

Great Thread!!! Love all your pics. Can't wait to be there in August with my own camera.:goodvibes

I'm loving this thread!! We're going to be there in Sept.! Totally OT, but does every room have a fridge? We're going to have left over cake so I hope so!:) Thanks, April

I'm loving this thread!! We're going to be there in Sept.! Totally OT, but does every room have a fridge? We're going to have left over cake so I hope so!:) Thanks, April
Yes, every room in every Deluxe resort and Moderate resort has a small fridge. It's standard. No need to request one ... requesting a fridge would make as much sense as requesting carpeting.:lmao:

bump, I want more!!! I am going to bounceback here 2010 for our 10th Anniv. we have never done deluxe, but this is my dream ressie and we said we would go to Hawaii on our 10th anniv. for our 2nd honeymoon. Well the poly is as close as we can get.
I don't know how much of a honeymoon it will be with 3 kids in tow:lmao:

but, I would not have it any other way:goodvibes

eeyorepixie - your trip sounds like ours for next year :) We're going to celebrate our 10th anniversary, but we'll be going with our three kids (they'll be 7, 6 and 3 at the time). I'm hoping to have a nice dinner just the two of us at Albert and Victoria's - the older two can go to the Neverland Club and my sister and her husband can probably watch the younger one for us. But otherwise, we'll be celebrating it as a family. And honestly, I don't know what we'd do with ourselves without the chaos and noise for a week.

Thanks to all for posting such great pictures. We're more excited than ever for our first trip to Poly!

Regina

We took these pictures on our trips to the Poly. Just discovered how to load photos.
Breakfast @ Ohana's
ry%3D400

View from the Volcano Pool almost Dusk
ry%3D400

ry%3D480

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter