Polynesian QS and snack credits on DDP?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We have an upcoming stay at the Polynesian and are on the DDP. This is our first stay at the Poly. Are all the entrees at Capt Cooks and the Oasis Pool Bar included as a QS credit? and if not-where would I find a list of what is included on DDP and what is not? Since we will have mugs from the DDP-will either restaurant allow a desert or side item ( portuguese donuts, wonton chips, cupcakes) to replace the drink?
We were able to exchange the desert for drink at Wilderness Lodge last year, but I'm not sure if the Poly system is the same or not.

I am also wondering what snacks are included or where I can see a list of all snacks on DDP per resort. Are Dole Whips a snack credit still? Thanks in advance!

I believe all the entrees at both Oasis and Cook's are QS-okay, yes. Unless they change it by the time you get there, as ever.

Entrees at CS location should be included, period.

Swapping the drink for a side or dessert is... variable, from what I understand. You may be allowed to do it, just don't count on it. You can choose a bottled beverage to save for later (or get an alcoholic beverage in addition to the soft drink in your mug) at worst.

I must say that I'm jealous that you're staying at the Poly. I was so excited to try the Oasis with my QSDP credits and have a great beverage with my meal, but the Oasis is only for those staying at the Poly. Darn it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter