Pooh Sized at Legoland

PurpleKomodo

Mouseketeer
We are attending Legoland in a couple of weeks. Two of the adults in my group are Pooh sized, but are big Lego fans! What are people's experience with fitting on rides at Legoland when you are Pooh sized. Any absolute no rides? I don't want anyone to be embarrassed by being asked to leave a ride, but I hate for them to skip things because they are worried if they will fit without much problem.

Aquazone was the tightest fit of the rides we went on. I wouldn't squeeze myself onto that again, and I was just with a scrawny 5-year old.

I'm typing from our Ninjago room in the Legoland hotel right now. Our second visit in 10 months. (We've never been this extravagant about anything before.) Happy to answer anything!

I'm typing from our Ninjago room in the Legoland hotel right now. Our second visit in 10 months. (We've never been this extravagant about anything before.) Happy to answer anything!

Awesome!! We have 2 people in our group that are larger. One over 300lb and one near 300lb. Do you feel like they will fit on most attractions? Also, we have an 11 month old coming with us, so I am curious what we will be able to do together.

Also, how are the lines? Did you get the Reserve N' Ride? Do you feel like you needed it?

We went a few years ago DH was about 300 and me 230 at the time and didn't really experience any issues when we went that I can remember.

DH and I are both right around 250. I had as many problems feeling too tall for things as too wide, but I also have bad knees.

Definitely most attractions were fine. Aquazone and Safari Trek were snug.

I think an 11-month old will have a good time. The park is geared for younger kids than Disneyland is. There are many gentle rides, like Fairy Tale Brook. There's a splash zone in Heartlake City. There are also several play areas, which are nice when older siblings are in line. There are also a few great toddler zones in the water park, if you're including that.

We found Reserve and Ride worth the price but it depends on the group. We're from a much cooler climate, so standing in the heat didn't work. The rides were averaging 90 minutes last week without Reserve and Ride.

On their website, Legoland has a "what to do when you're two" section. Probably appropriate for the 11month old too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!