• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pooh Sized Person and Kraken

CindysGusGus

<font color=blue>Secretly has the hots for the old
I hve looked everywhere for a report on how a larger person would do on the ride Kraken. I ride everything at WDW with ease (with the exception of the occasional panic while I am trying to get the Test Track seatbelt on before it starts). But I cannot locate anything on Kraken. Can anyone shed some light???

Thanks for any responses!:D

Row six usually has big person seats. They have two seat belts, instead of one. There are test seats at the entrance of the ride. See if you can bring the restraint all the way down, then when you get on the platform, go for row 5 or 6. Ask a ride op which row as the big person seats.

If you can get on all the rollercoasters at Disney, I'm sure you'll be fine on Kraken. I'm pretty sure the chest measument is either 52" or 54", the same.

Zoe

Depending on your size, your may or may not fit on Kraken. The restraints go over your shoulders and fasten between the legs. My husband-6'3" around 300lbs could ride it, in the larger rider seats. Myself-5'9" size 28 could not. I can't ride other coasters that have the same kind of restraint system. I can, however, ride everything at WDW. It depends partly on your figure. I have seen guys are noticeably bigger then me ride-depends on the body shape, but guys do seem to fit easier relatively. Give it a try though, husband said it was an awesome ride.

Definitely get the seats with the double strap. These pooh-sized seats are a good fit for pooh-sized people. If in doubt, try the test seat at the entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter