Poohangel and Kate.. Thanks for the Designs.

makinorlando

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting
I am posting pics of two shirts I "made" using designs from this board. Thanks Kate and Poohangel! My DD had a "costume" change during our day at AK today.
We ate at Donald's Breakfastosaurus and Kate made the design for that - very cool - nice comments from other folks!

I was hoping we would see Pochahontas today, and I found a great design by Poohangel. We did see Pochahontas, but she did not have the shirt on - she changed later after the "Talking Trash Can" at Rafiki's Planet watch was flirting with her because they were both green!!! It was very funny to watch and listen too. She played right along! :rotfl2: I saw some little girls commenting on the Pochaontas shirt as they walked by!!!!

Thanks for sharing your talents, the shirts we are great addition to our day! The pic of the Pochahontas shirt is in our Family Room - the only pic I took at the park after she changed into that one was with Baloo, and he was giving er a big hug!!!

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

The Pocahontas design is by Poohangel, not Baloo. Glad you had a good time!

triplefigs said:
The Pocahontas design is by Poohangel, not Baloo. Glad you had a good time!

Thank you for catching my "boo boo". :guilty: It was late last night, :surfweb:and I didn't see the Poohangel! I edited the post to correct the name.

I don't want anyone here to be upset with me!

makinorlando said:
Thank you for catching my "boo boo". :guilty: It was late last night, :surfweb:and I didn't see the Poohangel! I edited the post to correct the name.

I don't want anyone here to be upset with me!

They wouldn't be mad at all. It caught my eye 'cause Baloo doesn't design shirts (now she does paint a mean mail box! :thumbsup2 ). Glad you had fun. I used Poohangel's design as well and modified it for a shirt for my DD. It's so pretty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter