Pool hopping sharing at DL hotels?

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
Since you can use the GC enterance to DCA (walking from DLH or PP) can you use their pool, too as a DL resort guest?

Thanks! :earsgirl:

Thanks momzilla--

I just found similar information on laughingplace.com

Good to know--we couldn't decide which pool our kids would like better! Now, we don't have to! :cool1:

We called Paradise Pier and the Disneyland hotel about two months ago and were informed that pool hopping to the Neverland Pool was no longer allowed. BUT this wouldn't be the first time that a CM was misinformed.

As far as I know, pool hopping to the GC was never allowed.

We took a tour last year at the three DLR hotels, and at that time we were told that if you were staying at GC you could pool hop, or rather, you can pool hop to the more economical hotels, but not pool hop to the more expensive.

However, this year, the DLR hotels are a lot more crowded, so they may have put a stop to it for crowd control.

I have always been under the impression that one could pool hop to a lower Hotel but not to the higher one.

I was reading through the FAQ at the Disney site and this was one of them. I assumed it meant the pools also??

-Can I use the services of the other Hotels, although I am not staying at that specific Hotel?

*If you are a Disneyland® Hotel or Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel Guest, you may use any of the services at either Resort Hotel. You may also use the massage services and Pinocchio's Workshop (children's activities center) at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® for an additional fee (advanced reservations required).
*Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® services are for the exclusive use for Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® Guests only.

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter