Pool Hours and misc...

FroggyRN

Earning My Ears
Now that we are in "summer season" what are the pool closing hours? When is sunset usually? and what is there to do in the evenings? Don't necessarily want to be relegated to the room after 8pm. Thanks!

We were there at the end of May (over Memorial Day) and the lazy river was open until 8:00 PM. The family pool was open later. Everything opened at 8:00 AM.

There's not much to do in the evenings. After the pools closed we would usually just watch a movie in the room, go to sleep and be up and ready by 7 the next morning for more pool/beach time.

Lazy river and most pools are open until 8pm; main pool open until 10pm. Sunset right now is around 7:15pm. There's always live music in the 'Olelo room, so we like to go there for drinks or just listen from our balcony. We've also rented movies to just chill in the room after dinner. Two Scoops ice cream and Monkeypod across the street are options as well.

Two Scoops ice cream and Monkeypod across the street are options as well.

I know we walked over late one evening to "shop" at Island Market/ABC store and most of the little boutiques were open as well. We spent a good hour or more just browsing and shopping. the Honolua store was having a sale so we went a little nuts in there.

I know we walked over late one evening to "shop" at Island Market/ABC store and most of the little boutiques were open as well. We spent a good hour or more just browsing and shopping. the Honolua store was having a sale so we went a little nuts in there.

We did the same. We also walked over to the Marriott and checked out that property and had a drink there. We could have done the same at the Four Seasons. We didn't walk any further than the Marriott, but just strolling the Ko Olina area is a fun activity at night, so quiet and pretty!

at 8:45 last night the large pool was still open, as well as the adult hot tubs. Most of the remaining pools closed at 8 or before.

Thank ya'll so much for the ideas! I feel a bit better that we won't feel like we have to just go back to the room. When we went to Hawaii the last time, our oldest was a baby, so we didn't do anything at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!