Pop Century Air Conditioning

KarenP64

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the air conditioners are motion activated & it gets warm at night or if you can set them & keep them going continually? Someone said the All Stars had motion activated & could only go as low as 68 deg. Thank you!

Same as all stars, we got a balloon and put it about 3 ft from the sensor, it worked. Housekeeping did move it when we were out though.

You can google all the different thermostats to see how to get around the motion sensor and lower the temp. I think i googled something like...how to bypass hotel thermostat settings. We like it really cold so I’ve done it a lot. We also had a maintenance guy show me how to do it once when I complained about how hot it was for us.

You can google all the different thermostats to see how to get around the motion sensor and lower the temp. I think i googled something like...how to bypass hotel thermostat settings. We like it really cold so I’ve done it a lot. We also had a maintenance guy show me how to do it once when I complained about how hot it was for us.
So, all of them WILL go below 68 degs...it's just a matter of knowing how to bypass the settings...? That's great! Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!