Pop Century room 2161 haunted? anyone stayed in that room?

my nanna died yesterday
she had a stroke on the night my hubby saw the ghost
the last few days she's not really been there i didn't go see her as everyone who had said she wasn't her anymore maybe it was a message or something or maybe i'm just thinking too much now

I think that is a great way of thinking... and you never know, it just could be true. I dont think anyone is crazy for seeing 'things'. Who are we for saying ghosts dont exist because we have never seen one. With that said.. I prefer not to see anything ever in my life lol! My grandmother used to see the spirit of her daughter, and I used to beg her that when she died to please never haunt me:lmao: Did she see her daughter... who knows. She says she did and it made her feel better... so that is all that matters.

Sorry to hear about your nanna:goodvibes

my nanna died yesterday
the last few days she's not really been there i didn't go see her as everyone who had said she wasn't her anymore maybe it was a message or something or maybe i'm just thinking too much now

So sorry to hear of your loss.

May God help you and your family during this time.

Take care.

iuki

my nanna died yesterday

I am so sorry that your grandmother passed.:hug: I think what you feel is very likely. Many who care for the dying say that when our loved one is close to crossing over they often visit those who are not nearby - a way of saying goodbye.

They will also begin to talk about those who have passed before them as if they are with them - because the the one who is about to leave is letting go and ready to leave, so to speak.

It is lovely that your dear nana came to you at POP. When my mother passed I was in another state but awoke from sleeping as I could see her walking past a window and at that moment I knew she had passed. Within minutes the phone rang....she has passed just 10 minutes before.

We also had experiences after my son passed. Those who believe in these things will understand how I knew he was very near me for a few days after he passed - to comfort me.

Please take gentle care of yourself. Your heart is now her home. :hug:

saraheeyore - I am sorry for your loss.

I understand that the land where Pop is now was swamp in the 1970's when Disney bought the land. I wonder what it was back in the 1870's? There were Indians in the area, and eventually there were settlers, so there is no telling what could have happened on that land way back when. :confused3

my nanna died yesterday

Thank you for sharing your story. I am so sorry for your loss...please take comfort in knowing your nanna will always be in your heart. :hug:

I have stayed at POP several times and have never had a problem. My mom is really into the ghost hunting thing though and is always taking pictures. Last trip at POP she was out early by the lake, no one else was around yet. She came back in the room and downloaded the pictures. She found a mist over near one of the benches and it was in the shape of a figure. Seriously I have no reason to bs anyone here. I'm not a super believer either but even I couldn't explain it away.

Really there is nothing to be afraid of. So the hangers move, it's better than the bed shaking for sure.

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Take care of yourself.

my nanna died yesterday

I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you and your family.

I think that you are a very nice person for not putting anyone down who "believes". I was also a skeptic until my 12-year-old grandson died. We had friends visiting us to attend his services. We were all sitting in the front yard when all of a sudden the handle of the cooler was flapping up and down, and a small branch of the tree fell on my head. There was NO WIND and the weather was beautiful! His little sister (1 1/2 years old) was pointing out in the field and calling "Adam, Adam." She then ran out into the field laughing and running like someone was chasing her.

You should have seen the look on the faces of our friends! :lmao:

So help me God - that is the absolute truth!

People can call me crazy for believing - but I have experienced other things as well since my grandson died.

Yes, there are people out there who make up stories; but, there are also people who are telling the truth. :flower3:

iuki

What clinches it for me is that your 1 1/2 year old DGD acknowledged Adam's presence!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

"my nanna died yesterday
the last few days she's not really been there i didn't go see her as everyone who had said she wasn't her anymore maybe it was a message or something or maybe i'm just thinking too much now"

I am the most common sense person my friends know - but I get this and believe! On the night my grandmother died, I was visited by (what I believe) was my grandmother and grandfather (he had died many years before). Each year I am visited by the same thing the night before or on her death. Three years ago we moved to a new house. Guess what - on the night before her death, we got the visit again. The anniversary is coming up in a few weeks - my husband has seen and believes and when I shared my story with my mom, she believes as well.

We stayed in the 50's section with no problem. However, even though I'm a huge scaredy cat, I don't believe in "ghosts." I may change my mind should anything like that ever happen to me (that is if I don't faint dead away and smack my head on something causing amnesia). I am glad after hearing this, that I'm staying at SSR in December. ;)

I know this is an old post but, a few years ago I stayed a two night at the Pop before our cruise. The first night there nothing happened, but the second night :sad2:. I heard crackling noise and it sounded like the hangers; I was so tired that I didn't pay attention. After a while the crackling noise woke me up again and I stood on the bed and looked at the time and it was 3am. I looked at my husband and next to his bed was a tall dark figure. My heart started pounding and I was petrified. I thought someone was in the room and I screamed to my husband to wake up. I turned on the lights and there was nothing. My husband thought I was nuts and he started to calm me down and look at the vents to see if it hit the hangers, but it doesn't. This all happened in seconds and after I couldn't sleep. I went the next day to the front office manager and with my embarrassed face asked if the Pop was haunted and he had a look on his face, but he denied anything ever happened. I found this today, because my son and I were talking about it today and I was so relieved to see that I was not crazy :love1:. I never stayed at Pop since and never will :teeth::teeth:.

I know this is an old post but, a few years ago I stayed a two night at the Pop before our cruise. The first night there nothing happened, but the second night :sad2:. I heard crackling noise and it sounded like the hangers; I was so tired that I didn't pay attention. After a while the crackling noise woke me up again and I stood on the bed and looked at the time and it was 3am. I looked at my husband and next to his bed was a tall dark figure. My heart started pounding and I was petrified. I thought someone was in the room and I screamed to my husband to wake up. I turned on the lights and there was nothing. My husband thought I was nuts and he started to calm me down and look at the vents to see if it hit the hangers, but it doesn't. This all happened in seconds and after I couldn't sleep. I went the next day to the front office manager and with my embarrassed face asked if the Pop was haunted and he had a look on his face, but he denied anything ever happened. I found this today, because my son and I were talking about it today and I was so relieved to see that I was not crazy :love1:. I never stayed at Pop since and never will :teeth::teeth:.
Wow! Do you remember what building or room you were in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!