Pop Century vs. a moderate for a solo trip?

@mrcase77 , I would recommend buying The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Once you get that, sign up for touring plans using your discount from buying the book. You will only have around $25 -$30 invested in total for both the book and a year subscription to the site. The book is the best for helping you decide which rides are important to you, and where you want to stay. The site is invaluable in helping you make a touring plan for the specific dates you will be there. You will also get a discount of park tickets through the touring plans site.

I've stayed solo at Pop many times. I prefer to save the $$ for extras (Early Morning Magic, HEA Dessert Party, etc.) and a couple of nights at a Universal hotel with Express. This tends be especially true for me in February when the pools aren't an important part of my stay.

The new rooms at Pop are quite comfy for a solo. I just leave the Murphy bed up and have a lot of space.

The Pop food court gets old fast but you are within walking distance of the much nicer Landscapes of Flavor at Art of Animation.

When compared to the Moderates I'm not a fan of the pools at Pop. No hot tub and no shade.

Pop does often book large groups of undersupervised teens.

The unlimited Express at the three participating Universal resorts is FABULOUS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter