Pop Century

Alyssa Skelton

Earning My Ears
Hello, my family will be staying at the Pop Century Resort from June 1st-June 6th. Will all of the rooms be renovated by our check in date? We booked a standard pool view room and I was worried that our room would not be renovated.

Hello, my family will be staying at the Pop Century Resort from June 1st-June 6th. Will all of the rooms be renovated by our check in date? We booked a standard pool view room and I was worried that our room would not be renovated.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/pop-century-room-renovations.3573071/

This link (hopefully it works! I'm technologically challenged!) will take you to the Pop Century renovation thread. All the updated renovation info is in Post #2

We are staying at pop in 20days wanted 60s pool view was only able to get standard. Which location is best and closest to main lobby? I am leaning towards the 50s

We are staying at pop in 20days wanted 60s pool view was only able to get standard. Which location is best and closest to main lobby? I am leaning towards the 50s
I would request 1960s/Lake View.

Those rooms are Standard,close to Classic Hall and having a view of Hourglass Lake is a great "perk".:)

I would request 1960s/Lake View.

Those rooms are Standard,close to Classic Hall and having a view of Hourglass Lake is a great "perk".:)
I meant to say we have standard pool view which would be best 50s or 80 or 90 area?

I meant to say we have standard pool view which would be best 50s or 80 or 90 area?
We LOVE the 1950s Pool View!!!!:)

So gorgeous and we love the Bowling Pool Soundtrack!!!!:)

31072704002_d823b2c2f4_c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!