Pop In-Room Safe Pic?

BarbieGal457

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone, sorry to ask such a weird question, but the search function isn't working! I know there's an in-room safe at Pop, but I haven't been able to find any pictures. I leave in under two weeks, and am just curious to know if the safe is small like in the other resorts I've stayed in, or if it's the kind that's large enough for a laptop. I'm trying to get a visual idea of how much stuff may fit in it, such as a wallet, jewelry, etc. I'm planning to lock everything else in my luggage as I'm taking a couple expensive items that won't fit into the safe. Any visual aids are greatly appreciated!

And, randomly as an afterthought, anyone have pictures of the bathroom sink/closet? I'm trying to figure out how we're going to fit 5-6 suitcases :scared:

The Pop safe fit my 15.4" laptop with no problem along with a bunch of little stuff like passports, ipods, wallets.

Here is a picture:
IMG_3396.jpg

You will probably find some sink/closet area pics in the Pop Century Photo thread. Check out the Pop Info thread too.

Have a great trip. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much!! Hopefully we will be able to fit everything! I knew a DISer would have a picture of a safe :rotfl:

Does anyone know if an ACER 16:9 Tru widescreen would fit in the safe at either POP or ASMu?

Does anyone know if an ACER 16:9 Tru widescreen would fit in the safe at either POP or ASMu?

This is from the first page of the Pop Century info thread:

Safes
  • a small safe is built inside the wall in your room near the vanity
  • approximately 4" deep x 12" wide x 14" tall, which fits most 15" laptops
  • safe opens/locks with a traditional key
  • if larger space is need, go to Registration Guest Services in the Lobby of Classic Hall, and they’ll likely be able to lock it up for you

My laptop is 14"x10" and had no problems fitting into the safe. So if yours is of similar size you should be OK.

My laptop is 14"x10" and had no problems fitting into the safe. So if yours is of similar size you should be OK.

Mine is 15 1/4" do you think it would fit?

Anyone happen to know about the safe at ASMu? I know they are not the same as at POP but I'm wondering if they were changed after the reno.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter