POR buses

mickeyboy16

Earning My Ears
I know POFQ and POR share buses and i was wondering are the buse always crowded when they get to POR or does some buses stop at POR first?

They don't always share busses.

When MOD (Magic On Demand) is running... Busses get dispatched to different areas. Often times, the busses will run as follows:

Bus 1 - FQ only
Bus 2 - South Depot only
Bus 3 - West, North, East only

As demand changes between the stops, the dispatches do change, and Bus 3 might pick up South (as the last stop). It's all very flexible.

During Flex Dispatch times (post 11am) most busses will run FQ then RS... Magic Kingdom is the only park that does seperate them all day long. (During slow seasons, they sometimes combine them)

This is how the buses ran during our stay Thanksgiving Week:

Mornings - PO-FQ, then POR West, North, East and South. The buses only bypassed a depot when full.

Afternoon/Evenings - PO-FQ, POR South, West, North and East except for the Magic Kingdom which has two different depots for the resorts.

We always waited at the West depot in the mornings and never got on a full bus. Only one morning did the bus have to bypass a depot and that was on Tuesday going to the Magic Kingdom and we had to bypass the East and South depot. But the way the buses were running, those folks left behind did not have long to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter