Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter Room Request Fax Thread

Thanks for this great, informative thread!

Related question - we are planning a December trip and can cancel up to 5 days prior to arrival with no penalty or fee. If we do online check in 60 days prior or fax a room request, would that impact our ability to cancel? Thank you.

Pardon if this has been asked before, but does using Touring Plans to request a room or faxing room request yourself make any difference? Is one looked upon more favourably? I have always personally faxed for our POFQ and POR stays and had good luck, but was thinking of trying Touring Plans for our upcoming trip. We are booked in a Royal River view room, but just want to request a first or second floor room (corner room if possible).
Thanks!

Faxing your request does work! I just faxed it myself using the outline and asked for one specific room and was lucky enough to get it! I booked a standard room at FQ and requested room 4127 because of its proximity to the food court, but it is considered garden view but figured why not try anyways it's just a request. Well I definitely received some pixie dust!! :yay:

Ok experts, help me out please! haha

I booked a Royal Room with a Garden View. What room do y'all recommend? We'd prefer 2nd floor for sure, and a nice view (could be pool, river, whatever is nicest). And I guess something convenient (walking-wise) since Mom is coming with us.

I already plan on requesting a deep cleaning, since it's a dog-friendly resort. But if I can throw in a couple specific room requests, that would be fine too, yes?

We recently got back from a 10 day stay at Coronado Springs.(last minute as we had to wait for a medical ok) We paid for standard room and was upgraded to preferred in a newly renovated room. POR/POFQ was our first choice but was unavailable. The room was wonderful, the resort is beautiful but I hated the convention people...so many were loud, drunken and smoking just any where they wanted. (there was a huge convention going on...5,000 people) Hubby and i found ourselves saying that we wished we were at Port Orleans. We missed the ambiance and the boat to DS

Next time...POR!!

Ok experts, help me out please! haha

I booked a Royal Room with a Garden View. What room do y'all recommend? We'd prefer 2nd floor for sure, and a nice view (could be pool, river, whatever is nicest). And I guess something convenient (walking-wise) since Mom is coming with us.

I already plan on requesting a deep cleaning, since it's a dog-friendly resort. But if I can throw in a couple specific room requests, that would be fine too, yes?

Pool view and River view are booking categories, so you can't request either of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter