Port Orleans Riverside section question

Luv4Dis

Mouseketeer
Hello! My family 5 will be stayting at PO Riverside for spring break! We would like advice on which building / section. We want to be relatively close to the main pool and food, but also bus. My mom will be on a scooter due to a disability.

Any advice is helpful and appreciated!

Thanks!

The only rooms that you can book for five people are in Alligator Bayou. Those buildings do not have elevators. Preferred rooms in Alligator bayou are near the places you mention. You’ll have to request a ground floor but it’s not guaranteed. Call Disney to let them know you need ground floor for your mom and her scooter.

Last edited:
The only rooms that you can book for five people are in Alligator Bayou. Those buildings do not have elevators. Preferred rooms in Alligator bayou are near the places you mention. You’ll have to request a ground floor but it’s not guaranteed. Call Disney to let them know you need ground floor for your mom and her scooter.
Is there a major difference is woods vs. standard for the 5th sleeper rooms? It is a 60.00 difference total for woods. Thanks!

Is there a major difference is woods vs. standard for the 5th sleeper rooms? It is a 60.00 difference total for woods. Thanks!
The standard rooms have a view of the parking lots or sometimes obstructions like a wall, while the woods view rooms have a view of trees, landscaping, etc. Since you don’t have a balcony to enjoy the view and also may likely find it necessary to keep the drapes closed because people walk right past your window, I would save the money. In some cases a parking lot view might even provide you with a room closer to your car or to your bus stop. Buy yourself a $60 Disney Gift card with your savings and see how much fun you can have with that. Enjoy your trip!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter