Portable Toilet that is compatible with RV Dump Station??

Winston1204

DIS Veteran
I am looking to find a Portable Toilet that is compatible with RV Dump Stations. I've been searching the internet but can't seem to find anything. But then again, I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for...I'm totally clueless, hehe. Do they make Portable Toilets that you can hook a hose into and then hook the other side of the hose into the Sewer hole or Dump Station?? Any help and suggestions are much appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

Im no LarryJ on this subject...but I have done some portapotty searching myself...and have never come across anything like this. They are all pretty much "bag it and haul it" method..some use chemicals, some use kitty litter...but none have "plumbing" that Ive come across.

This is what we use:

road8.jpg

I seriously have one of these. I will try to remember to bring it on my next visit to the Fort. J/K about using it. But it does have a real toilet seat on it.

Seriously, the portable toilets that Big Kahuna referenced are what you would be looking for. You don't want anything connected by a hose to the sewer. You would have some serious fume issues with that. Enough said.

TCD

We have one of the Thetford electric porta-pottis left over from our tent trailer days and while it may not connect to a sewer system it had a swing around spout that you then pushed a button and it whooshed it all out into the sewer system through the spout. It was very easy to use and no mess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter