Portofino Bay Survey

hhoope01

DIS Veteran
Just received a survey from PBR asking about the importance of room/hotel cleanliness, service/amenities, and food/beverages given uncertainties in traveling due to the Coronavirus.

I suspect they are trying to figure out what services/amenities and food/drink offerings they are going to continue to provide (and how to do so.) I mentioned that we really like the Club lounges and hope that they can find a way to keep those open and still provide meals/snacks/drinks in a safe manner.

I got one, too, but it was for RPR. Ironically I have a stay at PBR planned before our RPR stay but the one at RPR is club level.

Actually, my last stay was at RPR (this past January), non-club, as we brought our Polmeranian with us and none of the club rooms allow pets. But we did have a PBR club room stay last October.

We've stayed at Portofino, RP, and Hard Rock each several times. Our ressie is for Hard Rock July 1-6, but my survey was for Royal Pacific. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!