Portofino vs. Anaheim Camelot Inn?

mariolatry

DIS Veteran
I've got comparable packages quoted for these two places for my solo trip in February. I'd be willing to walk a little farther to avoid a dirty, skeezy hotel. Does anyone have any experience with either of these places?

ETA: Also, do the Good Neighbor hotels get any special perks?

Camelot (used to be Park Inn) is closer to the main entrance than Portofino. We have always chosen the Camelot or Tropicana...owned by same corporation. The accommodations and the free continental breakfast are fine. We are booked for a family suite in January...and are looking forward to our stay there after staying at the Tropicana for our last few trips. It is about a five minute walk to the entrance gates from Camelot and you will be next door to McD's and Millie's restaurant.

Have a great trip!!

Never been to Portifino.Stayed at the Camelot (Park Inn then) in 05,will stay again in 08.The pool area can't be beat to watch the fireworks. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter