Positive thoughts please-ups and downs p.42

You guys, at this moment Richard is sitting in a chair!!!

He had to be moved to the chair but he is there and he can support himself enough to be left alone. He said it hurt to be moved but it feels good to be sitting and stretching a bit.

There were days where I wondered if we’d ever get to this point.

He had to be moved to the chair but he is there and he can support himself enough to be left alone. He said it hurt to be moved but it feels good to be sitting and stretching a bit.

Great to hear! I'm so very happy that things are improving. :)

This is wonderful news. The surgery and medication are doing their job and he is improving!

I almost feel guilty about keeping this thread going. So many other threads like this don’t end in a positive way and I don’t want anyone to think I’m rubbing it in or anything. On that note..

I talked to Richards doctor this afternoon and the new echo showed that the infection is completely gone from his heart and it doesn’t look like there is any damage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter