Positive thoughts please-ups and downs p.42

Sounds like progress is picking up - fingers crossed and prayers said he'll be cozy at home for Christmas with you.

Best news of the day!
I love happy endings

Feeling guilty because you shared with us?

Nah...

This is what families are for and consider us your extended family
:grouphug:

I don't always post but I have been following along and I am so happy to see all of the recent updates. It is so scary when those that we love are sick, it is great to read the good news!

So happy to hear the improvement in Richards recovery. My DH had a strep infection that went into necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating), so I understand the long road to feeling better. Lots of ups and downs, that is for sure. (((HUGS)))

I’m so happy to hear of your good news. That’s how it goes sometimes with recovery...slow, slow, slow and then fast! I wish you guys all the healing and keep y’all in my thoughts. I think Christmas is going to be better than you thought!

Kim, you have been a part of this community for a long time and unfortunately it's your turn to have a thread that states a big concern in your life right now with lots of updates (very well appreciated by most of us I'm sure). So don't feel bad. What I like about you is you also participate in many threads here which personally reflects the real you which I like. So post away guilt free!

Hang in there girl!! :hug:

I almost feel guilty about keeping this thread going. So many other threads like this don’t end in a positive way and I don’t want anyone to think I’m rubbing it in or anything. On that note..

I talked to Richards doctor this afternoon and the new echo showed that the infection is completely gone from his heart and it doesn’t look like there is any damage.
I love to read good news!!

Thinking of you all today @kimblebee

Any new updates?

No new updates. He’s been up and sitting in a chair for the past few days. He’s also started feeding himself too. The final challenge will be him walking and I think that’s still a ways away yet. I’m trying to get over the flu myself right now so that’s why I’m quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter