Possible to post video?

SD33

Mouseketeer
Can you post videos on the boards? Or would it just be better to provide a link to youtube or photobucket? I don't do scrapbooks or tons of pictures. I want to do a trip report but I prefer to show the park in moving pictures...especially since I have a waterproof video camera now :cool1:

im suire its ok but you might want to ask mary jo or sherry or one of the mods!

Yes, I have seen it done. Though I haven't watched one, it may just link the video back to youtube. If I remeber where I saw these I'll post a link so people can check it out.

Did you ever figure this out?

I found one, though I'm not sure I could find it again. It was in one of Bella Ella's trip reports.

It linked to a video in photobucket.

Yup! I don't think you can post vide from YouTube because it's in HTML and the boards use BBCode, but I've done it with Photobucket. It's the same as with the photos, it will have the code for you and you just have to copy and paste it. That's how I did it for my last Trip Report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter