Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

One more from under the awning. My first time staying here. We usually stay on the other side of the lake. We will definitely be back.

20180505_171334-1768x952.jpg

j

20180505_204555_resized (3)camp.jpg Ok, so not really a campground. My son had some friends over for his 17th birthday so good a reason as any to uncover the coach and bust out the chairs and tables in the backyard

I second the motion But full disclosure I do same for my neighbor when He has his big party for the year. I pull mine out of the driveway tun her around and pull back in so I can extend the awning for shade and extra tables areas

We've had a lot of trips with our Motorhome, but two of them are always tops on my list.

We love the Oregon Coast and Sea Perch RV Resort is great, you have about 20' of grass and then rocks and beach. Love waking up with the view out our front window like this.

Sea_Perch4.jpg

Sea_Perch3.jpg

Our Second favorite is also in Oregon at Crescent Lake. USFS Campground, wasn't actualy designed to fit a Class A motorhome, but we make it work. Can't beat the views when you wake up in the morning, but the mosquitoes try their best to give you something to complain about.
crecentlk9.jpg

crecentlk0.jpg

Crescent3.jpg

Looks nice Chris, See that they are near Hershey. Do they perchance have a dog that Reba can give the Savage Sisters a review of?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!