Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Anyone having issues with the website this morning? I went to check flights that we had book for May in case prices changes and the site is saying only booking until April.

Anyone having issues with the website this morning? I went to check flights that we had book for May in case prices changes and the site is saying only booking until April.
I got that as well. We only booked our departing flight in case prices go down so we could use the credit towards our return. I went to check any changes, but it says they're only booking to April. I logged in an was still able to see our departing flight in May though.

Our flight from Orlando to Buffalo in mid December dropped around 10 am today. It was still at $275 at around 6:30, checked again a little after 10 & it was $109! Also, some flights that were showing no WGA fares have them back.

Anyone with flights in December might want to check.

Anybody find good prices? I didn't have any luck. $133 for one way is a little more than I want to pay so I'll keep checking, but there's a good chance I'll end up driving the 16 hours.

Where are you flying from? For me 133 one way is a decent price.

Where are you flying from? For me 133 one way is a decent price.
We're flying out of Indianapolis. When I was doing research to figure out when we wanted to go, I choose to fly out on a Tuesday because the flights were $100 or less. We're flying out on May 29, the day after memorial day so maybe that's why it's higher on that Tuesday. I decided to go ahead and book it at $133. It will just be me and my DD11 going and I really didn't want to drive it, especially since it's a holiday weekend and traffic could be heavy. I keep checking and hoping that the price will drop and I can get a credit to use when I book our return flight.

I booked a non-stop flight that departs at 5:30am and arrives at 7:45am, but now a non-stop flight that departs at 10:35am and arrives at 12:45pm is now the same price. I can't decide whether or not to switch.

I am new to using SW. If you do the early bird check in and your trip has two legs (ROC to BWI and then BWI to MCO) does the fee include both legs of the trip? Meaning $15 for ebci all the way to Orlando for both flights?

I am new to using SW. If you do the early bird check in and your trip has two legs (ROC to BWI and then BWI to MCO) does the fee include both legs of the trip? Meaning $15 for ebci all the way to Orlando for both flights?
No, it is $15 one way.

Yes, the $15 fee is for your total one way travel from Rochester to Orlando. So you will be checked in for both of your flights 36 hours before your first flight. You will just have to go thru the "log in" page on the SW site to print your boarding passes anytime after your 24 hour mark.

I apologize if I've missed this, but are there still SW discounts for minors (4yo specifically), and what are the ID requirements for minors at SW checkin?

I'm looking to fly Southwest for the first time time in January from Newark to Orlando. Is $100 roundtrip a good price or should I wait a little longer? Thanks so much!

I'm looking to fly Southwest for the first time time in January from Newark to Orlando. Is $100 roundtrip a good price or should I wait a little longer? Thanks so much!

If you can get $100 roundtrip EWR-MCO, I'd jump on that fast! That's not even bad one way.

Ok, I tried to do several searches of the thread, but not finding exactly what I need. What recommendations do you have for a party of 9, that includes 8 adults and one 4yo girl? I assume I'll need to call as soon as flights are available (or can I still book on line with a party that large?). What type of ID is needed for the 4yo? When we check-in, how can I increase my chances that we all sit together? Thanks.

Ok, I tried to do several searches of the thread, but not finding exactly what I need. What recommendations do you have for a party of 9, that includes 8 adults and one 4yo girl? I assume I'll need to call as soon as flights are available (or can I still book on line with a party that large?). What type of ID is needed for the 4yo? When we check-in, how can I increase my chances that we all sit together? Thanks.

I think you can only book max 8 at a time so you may want to break up t he booking.

As far as ID for the 4 year old, I have never had to present ID for my kids. The TSA may ask her her name at security but that's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter