Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

T-45 min til we leave for the airport...come on SW! Last release was a mess, let's get this right!

Can I combine points and money on one reservation or do I need enough points to cover the whole thing?

Ohhhh why, had to get kiddo to doctor this morning. Got on real quick several times this morning to check for Jan 2019 to be released. In a matter of minutes the flight I wanted on Jan 27 went from $151 to $241. We need 4 tickets so that adds up!

Has anyone seen them come back down? I can only assume a bunch sold at the lower price??

Ohhhh why, had to get kiddo to doctor this morning. Got on real quick several times this morning to check for Jan 2019 to be released. In a matter of minutes the flight I wanted on Jan 27 went from $151 to $241. We need 4 tickets so that adds up!

Has anyone seen them come back down? I can only assume a bunch sold at the lower price??
Did you try searching for a smaller number or just for four together? If you just looked for four, at a time, try searching for one or 2 seats at a time. There may be a few lower- fare seats available, but not all four; that could give you some savings, if you did not try that.

Did you try searching for a smaller number or just for four together? If you just looked for four, at a time, try searching for one or 2 seats at a time. There may be a few lower- fare seats available, but not all four; that could give you some savings, if you did not try that.

Yep I initially always just put in 1 person. So none available at the lower price.

I didn't get my first choice of flights but I did get my second choice for $1048 for 4 round trip tickets. I don't think that's too bad at all.

That quick price change scared me into booking my second choice before that went up too. I figure if the rates come back down I can cancel what I booked and rebook. Yea no change fees with SW!!!!

2019 is too early to book to me. Some routes might have a decent price on release day. I find almost always the price will then jump up, and then periodically over the months drop dramatically but only for 1 or 2 days.

I have a trip planned for end of August I booked just over a month ago. This morning I found that one way of our trip dropped $50. Pays to check almost every day. There was no sale etc. Fares go up and down daily.

went to look this morning for flights and they discontinued the one direct flight from Dulles to Orlando! YUK! I don't know why. Every time I took it the flight was sold out!

I booked our flights Jan 4 and Jan 12, Jan 4 is a gross flight-we'll be arriving in Orlando at 12:10 am on Jan 5th. The kids will be super tired (good thing I had 2 build in days of hanging out at the resort...we orginially planned to drive) Anyway...I got them for a decent price both flights are nonstop and for 4 people it cost $886. I plan to keep checking prices but if the price goes down, how would I go about getting the lower fare? We plan to go back to Florida Jan 2020 for a cruise so if it's a credit for a future flight that would also work out ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter