Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I just flew another low cost airline where seats are assigned to MCO and was shocked to see they seated the ~25 passengers all together in the first few rows instead of social distancing parties in a mostly empty plane. Yet another reason to fly SW!

I just flew another low cost airline where seats are assigned to MCO and was shocked to see they seated the ~25 passengers all together in the first few rows instead of social distancing parties in a mostly empty plane. Yet another reason to fly SW!
Can anyone who has recently flown SW confirm their spaced out seating?
I keep getting emails from Frontier saying that they’re not selling the middle seats and spreading everyone out. Then I see posts where the planes are at capacity.

and you were not allowed to spread out? Think I would have insisted on it.

I keep getting emails from Frontier saying that they’re not selling the middle seats and spreading everyone out. Then I see posts where the planes are at capacity.

We were on Frontier, they may not be selling middle seats but they are definitely assigning them when passengers don't pre-pay for seats.

and you were not allowed to spread out? Think I would have insisted on it.

We most certainly did, but I don't think they should have even assigned seats in such close proximity.

I flew two SW legs on Saturday. Both flights they told people not to sit in the middle seat unless you were together.

3 days people!! Hope it's a good day and that we can actually go the days we book.
Sorry, not sure I understand? You’re going to Disney in 3 days? Are you hoping the parks will be open? Your resort? I thought everything through early June was cancelled.

3 days people!! Hope it's a good day and that we can actually go the days we book.
I'm excited for the day- booking flights for our November trip (moved from April) and booking fast passes for our July trip- though still not 100% sure that is happening.

SWA releases their schedule through 1/4/21 on Thursday, 5/28 [the 3 day reference]. Currently can only book through 10/30/20.
Ahhh, now I understand!

I booked our flights the last day they released flights (Mar 12) and by the time the sun set that night our world had turned upside down and now I’m not sure our Sep trip will happen.

Also booked on March 12th for September, and doubt we can go too. Between NY being a hotspot state currently requiring quarantine in Florida (even though we fly out of Buffalo which is far from NYC), the uncertainty of when the Canadian border will reopen, and general restrictions in Disney.......dh is ready to cancel now. I just can't quite being myself to do it yet. ☹️

I'm excited for the day- booking flights for our November trip (moved from April) and booking fast passes for our July trip- though still not 100% sure that is happening.
Do you know what time tickets go on sale? I'm looking for flights in November.

Do you know what time tickets go on sale? I'm looking for flights in November.
It's never an exact time. Sometimes it's earlier than 7 am. Or it's closer to nine. Lately the schedule loads in pieces, not all at once. So you just keep refreshing and checking back until what you want shows up. It's hard if you're working and can't be on the computer all morning!

It's never an exact time. Sometimes it's earlier than 7 am. Or it's closer to nine. Lately the schedule loads in pieces, not all at once. So you just keep refreshing and checking back until what you want shows up. It's hard if you're working and can't be on the computer all morning!
Thanks! It looks like I'll have an early morning :).

Also booked on March 12th for September, and doubt we can go too. Between NY being a hotspot state currently requiring quarantine in Florida (even though we fly out of Buffalo which is far from NYC), the uncertainty of when the Canadian border will reopen, and general restrictions in Disney.......dh is ready to cancel now. I just can't quite being myself to do it yet. ☹
We’re Canadian also. So many unknowns about border, travel insurance, possible quarantine after returning home. Most of all, how safe I’m feeling.

I’m not going to cancel any sooner than I have to. In 2017 I cancelled less than 24 hours before our trip due to Irma. Holding out home this time too.

Reactions: CJK
IMPORTANT

Those waiting to book flights when they are released, the Low Fare Calendar will be updated first. I’m not sure if the low fare calendar is available on the app but it is on the Southwest website.

This is definitely where you want to be looking as the new fares will populate on the Low Fare Calendar first!

Last edited:
IMPORTANT

Those waiting to book flights tomorrow, the Low Fare Calendar will be updated first. I’m not sure if the low fare calendar is available on the app but it is on the Southwest website.

View attachment 497058

This is definitely where you want to be looking as the new fares will populate on the Low Fare Calendar first!
Is tomorrow the release or Thursday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter