Post NYE Disney Plans!

Where will you spend NYE at WDW?

• Magic Kingdom Madness FTW!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Epcot Countdown Fireworks are my thing!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Hollywood Studios' trio of shows gets me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One of the NYE Disney events! (Post which one!)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Going outside of WDW property!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CERS

Mouseketeer
So I thought it might be cool to see where people around here, that will be spending NYE at the resort, have decided to go? As it is a so much debated discussion (Mostly between MK and Epcot)

I'll go first, I'll be having a no parks day (mainly due to crowds, as I travel with someone who gets anxious in crowds) and an event (Countdown to Midnight). BUT I'm watching the MK fireworks on Dec 30th. XD

My vote goes for "event" on actual NYE though.

Watching the MK NYE fireworks on Dec 30. For the 31st we have a 6:15pm ADR at 'Ohana and then we will spend the rest of the evening at our resort POFQ (or POR if the NYE festivities are there).

MK, December 30th for the midnight fireworks

Epcot, December 31st - we won't head out to Epcot from POFQ until late afternoon, early evening and we are in no hurry to leave Epcot after the fireworks. We'll hang out in WS til about 1:30am. :)

We'll also watch the "NYE" fireworks in the MK on the 30th - we have a reservation for the dessert party. We're staying at the Dolphin with a fireworks view just in case but plan to watch the countdown from inside Epcot on the 31st.

All day at MK on the 30th. All day at Epcot on the 31st. Staying at Boardwalk so we don't have to worry about the crazy crowds on the 31st after fireworks. Two ADRs at each park because quick service will be insane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter