Post Party

plichtaj

Earning My Ears
Anyone know if there is a way to buy more than 1 extra post party ticket. I have a family of 4 and I'm the only one running, but website says you can only buy 1

Anyone know if there is a way to buy more than 1 extra post party ticket. I have a family of 4 and I'm the only one running, but website says you can only buy 1
You should be able to choose any number of tickets from the drop down ( I was able to choose 3)IMG_0373.jpeg

A regular Epcot ticket is $179, and you get the whole park with every attraction. The party is $110, the restaurants are all closed, all but maybe four or five rides are closed, there are no fast passes, and lines for characters and attractions tend to be very long. In 2019, I think the 3 caballeros character line was 4 hours at one point. It makes much more financial sense to buy three park tickets instead of three party tickets.

A regular Epcot ticket is $179, and you get the whole park with every attraction. The party is $110, the restaurants are all closed, all but maybe four or five rides are closed, there are no fast passes, and lines for characters and attractions tend to be very long. In 2019, I think the 3 caballeros character line was 4 hours at one point. It makes much more financial sense to buy three park tickets instead of three party tickets.
Unless you actually want to go to the runner’s party. I had a lot of fun at the party in 2022, and I expect to have a lot of fun again this year.

Is it true that people will sell their party ticket? My friends and I (and my dad) all have one included in our challenge/half registration but my mom's 10k doesn't include it and the extra $110 feels steep. I've heard that folks will sell for way less since it's "free" in their registration and to sell it helps them make a buck back.

Unless you actually want to go to the runner’s party. I had a lot of fun at the party in 2022, and I expect to have a lot of fun again this year.
This! We really enjoyed the party, granted it was 2018 or 2019 when I went. We didn't do many character photos, but ate lots of yummy food, enjoyed general atmosphere scape, and rode a number of rides with short waits. Maybe there used to be more rides open during the party a few years ago? We went in early and stayed late, so maybe that accounted for it? I definitely plan to go this year and buy DH a ticket.

Is it true that people will sell their party ticket? My friends and I (and my dad) all have one included in our challenge/half registration but my mom's 10k doesn't include it and the extra $110 feels steep. I've heard that folks will sell for way less since it's "free" in their registration and to sell it helps them make a buck back.

Yup. Even on this board last year people had tickets to sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter