Post Podcast Cruise 5.0 transportation to Universal Studios

kuzco-like

Earning my ears
After this week's podcast about secret confessions, I hope that I don't get banned or booed for mentioning Universal here. But I'm going to USF after PC5.0 (for a few days, and then transferring to WDW), and I'm trying to figure out transportation from Port Canaveral to USF. Has anyone else done this in the past or doing it this time? Anyone want to share a the cost of a town car or other type of transport? I'm solo.

I'm not even stepping foot into WDW on this trip beyond MAYBE going to their downtown construction disney springs parking lot bonanza. It's all about Universal before the cruise for us.

I had considered doing something before the cruise, but people advised me that the parks would be busy that week because of it being Thanksgiving. I'm from Canada, and wasn't aware. So I've made plans for the week after, and I'm just going to have to grit my teeth and ignore all the "pixie dust".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!