Post Your 2019 Food & Wine Festival Special Events Here

10/4 Tequila Lunch (3rd time)
10/5 Parisian Afternoon (1st time)

Anxiously awaiting the menu for this year's Tequila Lunch! The last 2 years were superb!

lol we'll match then!
i've usually gone in september, so i'm excited to try out the events that only get offered later in the festival

The Hibachi Experience is the best kept secret. It is usually full of those who have been going since they started offering it. It is really nice since I always recognize a few people and we all have so much fun. And they do an absolutely amazing job on giving you traditional Japanese food that most would not be able to get here.

11/15 Culinary Demo at 12:30 p.m.
11/15 Food & Beverage pairing at 2:30 p.m.
11/16 Parisian Breakfast

One of the negatives of going towards the end of the festival are some of the events I would like to do are not offered.

10/28: Mix it Make it Celebrate It Lemba Rum Cocktail
11/2: Parisian Breakfast and Candy Sushi

10/8- Italian Beer vs. Wine
10/9- Hibachi Experience
10/13- French Family Meal Traditions

We are going to the same events but later in the month. This will be our first time at all of them and I'm so excited!
If you have a chance would you post a short review of them?

We are going to the same events but later in the month. This will be our first time at all of them and I'm so excited!
If you have a chance would you post a short review of them?
Check on the Food & Wine thread. I posted a French Family Meal Tradition there.

10/21 Mediterranean Food and Wine
10/25 French Family Meal Traditions 2nd time

Since the last scheduled event date has passed, we'll retire this thread for the 2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. I hope everyone had a chance to meet other members of the disboards at this year's festival at your scheduled event. I'll make sure to get the meets thread up and running next year as soon as the special events are announced for 2020!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter