And my hubby with goofy in CA

050921-011.jpg

The White Witch 1/3/06

IMG_0020.jpg

At Mickey's Halloween Treat 10/28/05

2.jpg

Fairy Godmother 5/2005

Disneyworld10.jpg

I love Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. That is a great picture. Of all the many times I have been to Disneyland, and even the 2 times we were at WDW...we have never seen him in person. Just the other 4...Maybe someday he will happen to be there when we are :teeth:

Anyone have a link of how to photo...just using the does not work for me.

Thanks for the help

Jack pirate:

Loving these photos, keep them coming, definitely want photos of fairy godmother, white queen and rabbit!

Alice's Mom said:
The White Witch 1/3/06

IMG_0020.jpg

DH and I are going to DL for the first time in December 06 or January 07 ( been many times to Florida and now we want to see if we like Cali too!!)...we loved this white witch pic and I want one!!!

bride03 said:
DH and I are going to DL for the first time in December 06 or January 07 ( been many times to Florida and now we want to see if we like Cali too!!)...we loved this white witch pic and I want one!!!

As you walk through Sleeping Beauty's Castle into Fantasyland to the right in the corner is a Narnia set up for the White Witch, complete with snow for her entrance.

Me with Ariel just before I went to basic training in '03. I'm a sucker for a redhead :worship:

Me-Ariel.jpg

Blackjackdelta, you need to close the IMG tag when you use it. So you'd have an [/IMG] at the end of the photo URL, and

DSC00800.jpg

Our whole group of kids with Aladin at Goofy's Kitchen
And my favorite one is in my signature. I love the characters dressed in their 50th anniversary wear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!