***Postcard Exchange***

Kogo Shuko

There is no Kogo Shuko, only Zuul.
Not certain I'll get more than four people, but I figure why not set up a postcard exchange!

The postcard exchange will run much like the Holiday Card exchange.

Everyone is welcome to participate, no matter where they live! There is no maximumm of cards you can send, but there is a minimum of five cards (assuming we get that many people).
Note: I intend on sending to everyone, but it is not mandatory.

PM will go out on Saturday, April 5 with the address list.
Send by date will be Friday, April 18.

This gives you plenty of time to go in search of postcards!! :)

What I need by PM:
Name
Address

Because a lot of members are from the USA, it would be preferable to send a postcard either dedicated to your town/city/region, or state.
If someone would prefer postcards that aren't themed by region (aka, art themed, animals, flora, or musician postcards, etc), please state so in your PM.

TIPS FOR FINDING POSTCARDS
From all of my travelling and postcard exchanging, I have found that some of the best places to find postcards are as follows:
Gas Stations
Truck Stops
Gift Shops
Corner Stores
Local Bookstores
Museum Gift Shops

As a side note: I am an avid postcard collector (with over 500 tucked away in albums), but I didn't get them by sitting around. If someone sends me a postcard, I send one back, every time. If anyone is interested in getting postcards from all of the places I travel, just let me know, and I'd be happy to oblige. :)

I will be travelling during part of the send out dates, but will be monitoring the SENT/RECEIVED thread and PMs.

Just a few more days to sign up! Still looking for participants. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter