• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Posting from HHI

Conan the Librarian

Been Visting the Mouse since 1972
I started this post at our room (Building 19) but lost the signal before I could click "Post" Events change :)

I am now in the community room at the pool house. The wind is blowing outside and the Sun is too bright to see the screen on my computer. The family went shopping this morning and I am free to do as I like.

Anyway, all is well.

I am sitting at the table in our 2 room villa here at HHI. I don't know who's wireless I have connected to, but, it's proabably Disney's. We are close to the pool house.

BTW, there is free wireless at the Lodge, the Pool house, and the beach house here at HHI.

We had a great day! We had Thanksgiving Dinner catered by the resort and it was great! All we had to do was warm it up and eat.

After lunch, we all went out to the beach house for the Annual "Turkey Bowl" There were two teams: Team Turker and Team Gravey. There were so many folks that they actually had to divide the teams into two teams again. So we had four teams and two games going. Lots of fun was had by all. I hope to post pictures and video soon.

The weather is great and things are fine here!

Only two more weeks to Ft Wilderness!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter