Posting pictures and I get...

CapeCodTenor

Dis Veteran; Dis Dads #865
"Something went wrong, please try again or contact system administrator." I've clicked out of everything and got off the internet and tried again, but I get the same thing...am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

I found the problem, and I feel like an idiot for doing this. I was grabbing a picture from a folder that I thought I had saved the pictures for social media...thus really large pictures. Once I grabbed from the right folder all is ok now....at least for now. Thanks

Ok, I'm bringing this back up. I'm getting the same error message when I try and post a link to a picture that's on the internet, gif or other picture. I'm at a loss. Is there something I need to do on my end? Please help.

Ok, I'm bringing this back up. I'm getting the same error message when I try and post a link to a picture that's on the internet, gif or other picture. I'm at a loss. Is there something I need to do on my end? Please help.
To post pictures the picture must be smaller than 1MB. Other then that, unless there's some hidden restriction on any given picture, I don't know.

Some links aren't allowed on DISboards.

To post pictures the picture must be smaller than 1MB. Other then that, unless there's some hidden restriction on any given picture, I don't know.

Some links aren't allowed on DISboards.

Ok, so size...that makes sense. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!