Posting Time

Rockbro

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know why I have a posting limit when I didn't before? I have to wait 38 minutes before I can post replies in my own thread.

Different things can influence functionality at times. Frequent posts in a short period of time can cause the software to think it may be spam so will trigger a posting limit (this has happened to me before). Active infraction points can also impact certain features or posting abilities.

Does anyone know why I have a posting limit when I didn't before? I have to wait 38 minutes before I can post replies in my own thread.
The time limits are part of the spambot protections. The "must wait XX minutes" is random. If you're a new DISboarder and start posting too fast/often, you are more likely to be hit. But, even old-timers get it on occasion.

Could also have to do with guideline infractions for those people prone to get those a lot.

EDIT: Sorry, for some reason the post by GADisneyDad wasn't showing when I posted. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter