Pottermore

spbink

Mouseketeer
Pottermore is finally open to the public. Has anyone else tried it yet?

Yep! LOVE it!

I got sorted into Gryffindor. It's a lot of fun! Not everything on the site is ready yet, you can only explore the first book so far but it's really well done!

I'm a Slytherin - but not evil :P (Merlin was a Slytherin, you know.) I agree that it's well done as a start. I look forward to what they do next. I bet a lot of effort went to getting it robust enough to handle all the millions of people who will play, and now that it's open they will add content soon.

I'm SunStrike7980 on there if anyone wants to be friends!

I was sorted into Gryffindor!!!

(Always knew I would be, I am everywhere else.)

SkullNettle27208

The only thing that bugs me is that I couldn't choose my own screen name. And I stink at potions, LOL.

SparksAuror21532, you can nickname me Kristina if you want to differentiate :)

I'm SilverLeviosa21998. I was orginally sorted into Hufflepuff, but I deleted that account and got a new one and ended up in Slytherin. :blush:

I can't really remember my username, I'd have to check my email. I got sorted into Gryffindor, but I sorta stopped playing, just because people were being mean and rude about Houses :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!