Prague Private tours

AinsleyLM

Mouseketeer
I am seriously thinking about booking a private tour guide for the Jewish Quarter in Prague. I was wondering if any of y’all had booked one before and have any recommendations?

I did not do a Jewish Quarter tour in Prague, because, unfortunately, my post-day was a Saturday. But I did an overall city tour with The Naked Tour Guide https://www.nakedtourguideprague.com/ and they were great. They have a tour that *includes* the Jewish Quarter, or they have an option to design a custom tour.

Sayhello

I am seriously thinking about booking a private tour guide for the Jewish Quarter in Prague. I was wondering if any of y’all had booked one before and have any recommendations?

We used Private Prague Guide tours in June for an architectural tour of Prague as well as a Jewish Quarter tour of Prague. Both were very good- I will recommend doing research on the Jewish Quarter to determine which museums/synagogue you want to tour and be aware that admission fees - at least with the company we used are in addition to the tour price.

Thank you all for your help! I have never booked any kind of private guide (planned our London trip myself and no other out of country trip before), but I want to make sure we see what we can with what little extra time we will have before our ABD starts.

A second vote for Caput Regni! They offer a wide array of private tours and fabulous guides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!