Pre-holiday washing & planning what to pack

Morveryn

Mumketeer
DH has been teasing me about how much I will probably pack & this morning he handed me a laundry basket full of clothes he wanted washed as he will need them for the holiday! :rolleyes:
princess: DD has decided that on the day we fly she MUST be wearing her new Minnie Mouse t-shirt. ::MinnieMo

Lime green ribbon at the ready! :wizard:

Hehe, I will be greeted with a big basket of washing when I return home tomorrow, I'm sure.

We also bought some green ribbon but I wouldn't exactly call it lime green... it's light greem, but not bright enough to be considered lime green. Oh well, it was the best we could do!

I can't imagine there will be that many people with bags adorned with green ribbon. Having said that we will probably arrive to find EVERYONE has green ribbon due to some kind of holiday! :rotfl:

Not long now! Whoohoo! :cheer2: :banana: :jumping1: :thewave:

Considering what we brought back clean that went stright in the wardrobe ,we both took enough for 2 weeks in Orlando never mind 5 days DLRP :teeth:
I didn't see any ribbons all week

Berwyn

lol Berwyn! I expect we will most probably pack too much too. :goodvibes

off topic: one of my cats has peed on my sofa. Perhaps he knows we are going to bung him in the (nice) cattery for week. :rolleyes:

Our dog knew we were giong too, for about 3 days before we went she was right out of sorts .and she was staying at home withDS2.

I hope you can clean it OK or it'll stink by the time you get home

Berwyn

I've given the cushions a scrub, sparyed them with loads of febreeze & put them in the back garden to air. Fingers crossed. I don't want to come home to a house that smells of kitty piddle nor do I want to spend the next few days running around buying & trying varoius pet deodorisers!

I'm sure the guilty cat has a smirk on his face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter