Pre-race food options at Swan/Dolphin

iujen94

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at Swan or Dolphin for a race weekend? We are staying at Dolphin for the Princess Half Marathon, and I'm wondering if Fuel (their little coffee/snack/sundry shop) will be open to hit up before we head to the buses for the race? (And dumb question but can you take food and drinks on the buses?)

We have stayed at the Dolphin for the last couple of PHM weekends, and Fuel has never been open before the races. I take coffee and a banana on the bus.

In general if you want food before a race it’s best to bring your own or eat leftovers. Most races (not just Disney) have you needing to arrive before most hotels are serving breakfast. There are exceptions ie small town races or London. But always pack your own food and be pleasantly surprised if you have the option to eat at the hotel

I stayed at Dolphin for Wine and Dine 2018. Fuel had boxes you could purchase the night before the races with breakfast foods, similar to the boxes Disney has available. They were a bit more substantial and I think about $12 or $13.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!