Pre Trip Report: 20 Magical Back to Back Days

laevson4712

Mouseketeer
Greetings All and welcome to our pre-trip report!! This trip has been over a year and a half in the making and has had many changes since we decided to cruise again.

We accomplished our first Disney cruise in September 2016 when we completed the Mediterranean cruise round-trip out of Barcelona. We had so much fun on this trip that we put down a place holder before we left. We knew we wanted to wait almost two years before we did our second trip so when the dates came out for summer 2018 we jumped at the British Isle cruise. We started planning and were getting really excited, but as life does, around January 2018 I found out I was tasked to deploy. We quickly canceled our cruise and started looking at different cruises that we could do after I returned, although knowing that we would lose our placeholder. We decided that we wanted to do something a little longer since we will be separated for 6 months and we soon landed on the East Bound Transatlantic. Then we decided why not and threw on the 4-day Bahamian cruise to make it a back to back. After all of our plans were settle three significate events happened in quick session; my deployment was canceled, DH made First Sergeant, and I was selected to be the Enlisted Exec to Group leadership (for civilians its basically being a glorified secretary to your boss’s boss, but it’s seen as grooming for future leadership roles). With all the changes we decided, forget it we’re not changing anything again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!