• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Precruise Meet Suggestion

Walk straight through the lobby of the Boardwalk out the back doors. Steps lead to a grassy lawn area.

btrim and dh will be there along with two of my dsis and dbil. We can't wait. Thanks for organizing this pre-cruise meet. Will Tracy be there to pass out our tags again? It doesn't matter to me, but that seem to work well last time.We will be flying down probably that Saturday because we are staying after the cruise for a few days. DH has to watch his vacation time. Me, I will be retired by then (June 30) and I won't have to worry about getting back to work.

Yeah! We'll be there too.....and probably hauling along Cindy and her DH too since they're staying with us pre and post.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

:dance3:

(Thanks Nicole!)

We will be there too!!!!!

Nicole i love the fact that it's going to be in a place where i actually can see people!!!!

*phew* now that the kids are back in school I can focus on this cruise. Brian and I will be there!

The family and I will be there. It is so convenient for us as we are staying at Beach Club Villas and that is our Epcot day.
We are looking forward to finally meeting people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter