Preferred rooms at All-Stars

Diamond_Girls

DIS Veteran
I remember seeing this before but am unable to find it. I know the Music preferred rooms are good for location to pool, food court, and buses. How about Sports? Is it worth the extra money for a good location?

I think the preferred rooms are only needed at Music. With the layout of the other 2, the preferred rooms are no closer than other parts of the resorts. At the Sports we prefer Touchdown. Right between the foodcourt and the quiet pool. Always a great spot for us. At the Movies, we always prefer the Mighty Ducks. Right at the quiet pool. A short walk to the Movies food court and a shorter walk to the Music food court. Great location! The Calypso is the closest at the Music, then Jazz, everything else is pretty far, but not too uncomfortable to walk.

We have had preferred rooms at the AS Sports and not had them, and it really doesn't make any difference. That resort is laid out so well, no matter what building you are in...you are only a few minute walk from everything.

They were really using their heads when they designed the All star resorts.

I think it depends on how old your kids are, and if you have your own stoller.

To us, with a 6-yr-old, it is definitely worth the extra to guarantee a close room. He was too interested in every blade of grass ;) to walk very far in the morning, and too tired to walk very far at the end of the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter