Premier or no?

my kids (9,16,21) and I are going around the same time 8/23-8/28. We are staying at Portofino. This is our 1st time also we only do Disney. So I figured why not go big. We hate waiting in lines. So we wanted the express pass. We know its going to be like we are touching the sun it will be that hot so we are planning a lot of pool time and we won't feel rushed at the parks with the buy 3 days get 2 days free pass and we also got park to park so we can ride the trainl lol

pulled the trigger and did the re-booking, offsite 1st night off the plane then RPR for 2 nights and 3 days.

The difference to RPR for 2 nights is still less than one day of Express pass for our party.
Pretty much exactly what we are doing. We’re offsite at homewood suites the night before then rOyal pacific for 2 nights. then heading to Busch gardens from there.

Pretty much exactly what we are doing. We’re offsite at homewood suites the night before then rOyal pacific for 2 nights. then heading to Busch gardens from there.
DS 14 and I are going to Busch gardens the next day too!

DS 14 and I are going to Busch gardens the next day too!
update after action: we checked in from offsite around 7 am (would have been earlier, but we got to offsite hotel due to flight delays around 11pm) waited about 15 minutes to check in. our RPR room was ready and we dumped our bags and were on the boat to the park by 7:50. would have preferred earlier but that was more due to us than to RPR.

3 days was plenty. nothing I felt I missed or needed more of. Express pass was great, and allowed us to focus on our time, especially since we are not coming back soon. we rope dropped Hagrid's all 3 days and it opened late 2 of 3 days. the third day they weren't even letting people line up, and it didn't open until 11 or so, so we moved on to other things and came back. we slogged out a full 90+ minute wait late in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter