Premier pass refund

helenm29

FIGMENTED
This is a really crazy question.....If we cannot go to Disney world for our planned trip this year, will they refund our premier pass? we live in California and bought a Premier pass so we could go to the Food and Wine at Epcot. If they do not have food and wine this year we don't want to go (if they even open DW) I can't afford to lose the money we spent on those passes. Anyone have any suggestions? we would even make them retroactive for next year if Disney would let us.

This is a really crazy question.....If we cannot go to Disney world for our planned trip this year, will they refund our premier pass? we live in California and bought a Premier pass so we could go to the Food and Wine at Epcot. If they do not have food and wine this year we don't want to go (if they even open DW) I can't afford to lose the money we spent on those passes. Anyone have any suggestions? we would even make them retroactive for next year if Disney would let us.

you can ask but be prepared for a no.

Maybe if you do it BEFORE either park opens. So that means DO IT NOW. Because it is looking like both parks may be open by July.

I know! it's crazy! I can't afford to lose the price for 2 premier passes! we want to go to the International Food Fest. at Epcot but with my health issues I don't know if I can take a chance. Any one have an idea of who to contact about cancelling my pass?

I know! it's crazy! I can't afford to lose the price for 2 premier passes! we want to go to the International Food Fest. at Epcot but with my health issues I don't know if I can take a chance. Any one have an idea of who to contact about cancelling my pass?

Disney Annual PassholdeR Line. Probably the CA one since you mentioned that you're in CA so I figure you got it at DLR

Thanks for the info guys....I guess either way we aren't going this year. I don't feel comfortable flying and everything is going to be changed around a LOT in the parks. Hopefully next year we will be able to go to the parks. I have no problem wearing a mask and staying 6' distance but a lot of others do. Thank you all for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!