Presidents Week: A do or dont????

4myboyz

Earning My Ears
Just looking for info/opinions on how crowded Disney is during Presidents Week. We are kind of married to the school calendar and want to take a trip with the grandparents who really can't handle the heat of summer. That really leaves us Presidents or Easter week...

I was going to ask the same thing and we are also in the same situation with school. We are planning on going during President's Week, but I wonder how crowded it will be?

If you have to choose between President's week and Easter, then definitely do Presidents week!!! We were there for a mini break during Presidents week this year, and despite the crowds managed to have a good time! Keep in mind that cheer and dance competitions are on, and you may very well find yourselves in the midst of what you were trying to escape! :lmao: I have not been on Easter week, but 100 percent of posts that I've read about it swear that Easter week is one of the most obnoxious, crowds-wise. Have a wonderful trip!

I am also thinking about that week for my family's first visit.Wondering how bad are the crowds compared to the end of Aug. :confused3 Well I'm thinking it's better to go than not:dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter