"President's Week"

FWDisFan

Mouseketeer
Help...does anyone know what is President's week? Is it the week before or after President's day?? (Someone previously replied that in California you have off the Friday AND Monday of Presidents weekend -- we are only off Monday!)
I have read here AND in the guidebooks that that is one of the busiest weeks for DL. AND that is when we were going to go. :rolleyes:
SO now I am deciding whether to pull the kids out of school for a few days for a less crowded experience but I am not sure exactly what constitutes "President's Week"! Thanks for any help!

Schools in my area (northern CA) just have the Monday off, not a whole week, so I don't know for sure. But I would say that President's Week would be the week of, not the week before. I haven't been to the parks at that time, so I can't comment on crowds.

Sorry, guess I'm not much help, huh?

Yeah i'm goin at this time too! Anyone been there at that time with some insight on this week??
Thank you!

I will be going there too...Checking in on Sat staying til Wed....

Will the crowds be unbearable???? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter